Olive Branch Repiping Services
30+ Years of Quality Piping Service in DeSoto County & Shelby County
The plumbing system needs to be working right at all times for the comfort and safety of your home or business.
When a problem occurs with a plumbing pipe, prompt action is required to prevent water damage and restore the integrity of your plumbing system.
Olive Branch Plumbing Co. offers five-star customer service for piping and repiping in Olive Branch, DeSoto County, and Shelby County.
Solutions for Every Piping Problem
The plumbing pipes include the main water line and all the pipes inside the house that bring in fresh water and take away waste.
We rely on our pipes all day, every day but don’t give them much thought until a pipe starts leaking or becomes clogged.
Keeping your plumbing system in good condition may require:
- Pipe cleaning: Pipes can become clogged with debris and build up over time. Clogs can happen anywhere in the plumbing system, from inside a drain to the main sewer line. Your plumbers can clean out the pipe to solve your problem.
- Pipe repair: Pipes can spring a leak for many reasons. If the pipe is in otherwise good condition and only has a small leak, it may be possible to repair the pipe.
- Pipe installation: When a pipe is badly damaged, bursts, or has been repaired in the past, it may be best to replace it. Installing a new appliance or plumbing fixture may also require new pipe installation.
If a pipe is leaking, it is important to call a professional as soon as possible. Don’t wait to have a leak checked out, even if it seems minor. Small leaks can cause big damage to your home.
How Can You Maintain Your New Plumbing System?
Maintaining your new plumbing system is essential to ensure it operates efficiently and has a long lifespan.
Here are some tips to help you maintain your plumbing system:
- Conduct regular inspections for leaks, corrosion, and damage.
- Check for and fix any leaks promptly.
- Flush drains with hot water and avoid putting grease and debris down them.
- Monitor and maintain proper water pressure.
- Service and flush your water heater as recommended.
- Inspect and replace worn seals and gaskets on faucets and toilets.
- Take precautions in cold weather to prevent frozen pipes.
- Address plumbing issues promptly to prevent more significant problems.
- Schedule professional plumbing inspections periodically.
- Know the location of shut-off valves for quick response in emergencies.
- Consider water softeners or filters for water quality issues.
By following these maintenance tips and staying vigilant for potential plumbing problems, you can help keep your new plumbing system in excellent working condition and avoid costly repairs in the future.
If you're ever unsure about maintenance tasks or encounter a plumbing issue beyond your expertise, don't hesitate to consult with a licensed plumber for professional guidance and assistance.
As a homeowner, you know that nothing lasts forever. This includes the components of your plumbing system. Although pipes can last for decades, they will eventually wear out, corrode, and need to be replaced.
Pipes that are weak, corroded, and wearing thin are more likely to leak. Frequent plumbing leaks are a major sign that your home may need repiping.
Whole-house repiping may be needed when your pipes are:
- More than 50 years old
- Corroded or rusted
- Causing rust-colored water to come from the faucets
- Made with hazardous or inferior pipe materials, such as lead
Your plumber can inspect your pipes to evaluate the problem and determine the best solution. If repiping is needed, it is important to work with an experienced plumbing contractor. This is a big job that requires replacing all the pipes in your house. A qualified licensed plumber has the expertise and resources to make sure the job is done right.
Whether you need a pipe replaced, repaired, or installed, you can count on Olive Branch Plumbing Co. for honest advice, professionalism, and quality workmanship with a focus on safety.
We can evaluate your needs and the scope of the job to provide estimates for piping and repiping in Olive Branch. If you are dealing with an urgent problem, we have same-day appointments available.
We're Licensed in Arkansas, Tennessee & Mississippi
5-Star Customer Service
Over 30 Years of Experience
“Used Olive Branch Plumbing to Re-Pipe the entire system from the meter and throughout the house, and install two gas lines. Jeff and Ben were great to work with. They were efficient in installing the new piping and getting things back up and running.”Michael R.
“I was beyond pleased with this service. Not only were they able to get me in quickly, they started on time! The repair was fast, they had to get a part and it was still fast. I called and gave them praise and they have to come back for other repairs!”Tahiarah M.
“Olive Branch Plumping has consistently responded the same day and always gets the job done on time and on budget. I can always count on OBP when I need plumbing service and very impressed with their professionalism and responsiveness.”Matthew O.
“Fast, efficient, and reliable service. I highly recommend this company for your plumbing needs.”Darius F.
“The technician was courteous and arrive in a timely manner. He was able to quickly ascertain the issue and repair it within 30 minutes! I was pleased with the customer support representative who took my service call.”Tina F.