Olive Branch Sewer Line Repair & Installation
Expert Sewer Services in DeSoto County & Shelby County
The sewer system is essential for maintaining clean and sanitary homes and commercial facilities.
Olive Branch Plumbing Co offers complete plumbing services for sewers in Olive Branch, DeSoto County, and Shelby County.
We can meet any need and solve any problem with sewer cleaning, installation, sewer repair, and main sewer line replacement from fully trained and licensed professionals.
Identifying a Sewer Line Problem
The main sewer line is buried in the ground, so leaks or other damage may not be immediately noticed.
However, there are signs that indicate your drain problem may actually be in the sewer line.
If you have noticed slow drains in multiple areas of the house, frequent clogs, sewage backing up into the drains, or a sewage odor in the house or the yard, you may have a clog or damage in the sewer pipe.
Main sewer line problems can be caused by:
- Tree roots growing into the line
- Normal wear and tear
- Inferior pipe materials
- Rodent damage
- Ground shifting causing pipes to separate
When you notice any signs of a possible sewer problem, it is best to call for a professional inspection as soon as possible.
Plumbing contractors are equipped with the best tools, technology, and expertise for detecting clogs and damage in underground sewer lines.
Signs You Have a Problem With Your Main Sewer Line
Common indicators of a sewer line problem include:
- Persistent Clogs: Frequent or difficult-to-clear clogs in multiple drains.
- Slow Drains: Slow drainage in sinks, showers, bathtubs, or toilets.
- Foul Odors: Strong, unpleasant smells from drains, toilets, or outdoor cleanouts.
- Gurgling Noises: Unusual gurgling sounds from drains, toilets, or fixtures.
- Sewage Backups: Sewage backing into sinks, bathtubs, showers, or toilets.
- Wet Patches in the Yard: Consistently wet or lush areas in the yard.
- Rodent or Pest Infestations: Increased pest activity, like rats or insects.
- Foundation Cracks or Sinkholes: Visible cracks or sinkholes in severe cases.
If you notice any of these signs, contact our professional plumbers today.
An accurate assessment of a problem is essential for determining the right solution. For example, you need to know if the issue is a clog in the sewer line or a collapsed pipe.
Experienced professional plumbers can identify the cause of the trouble and deliver the right solution for every problem you’re your sewers in Olive Branch.
Professional sewer plumbing services include:
- Sewer cleaning: A clog, blockage, or obstruction in the sewer line needs to be cleared to restore the flow of the pipe. The underground pipe is susceptible to debris buildup and clogs just like the drains inside your home.
- Sewer installation and replacement: If the sewer pipe is corroded or collapsed, repair may not be possible or practical, and the pipe may need to be replaced.
- Sewer repairs: Depending on the extent of the damage and age of the pipe, repair of the existing sewer pipe may be possible.
In the past, repairing or replacing an underground pipe required digging up the entire length of the pipe.
Sewer installation and repair involved digging a long trench, which caused additional damage to the lawn, landscape, and paved areas.
Today, this damage is no longer a problem with the development of trenchless sewer installation and trenchless sewer repair methods.
How Often Should You Clean Your Sewer Lines?
The frequency of sewer line cleaning depends on factors like usage, the age of your plumbing system, and the type of pipes you have. Typically, it's recommended every 1-2 years as part of routine maintenance.
What Methods Are Used For Sewer Line Cleaning?
Plumbers use various methods, including hydro-jetting (high-pressure water), augers or snakes, and chemical treatments to clean sewer lines. The method chosen depends on the nature and severity of the blockage.
If you need a sewer installation, help clearing a clog in a sewer line, or repair for an underground sewer pipe, we offer expert services for sewers in Olive Branch. We start with an inspection to accurately diagnose the problem with your sewer system and recommend the most efficient and cost-effective method for restoring your sewer line.
We're Licensed in Arkansas, Tennessee & Mississippi
5-Star Customer Service
Over 30 Years of Experience
“Used Olive Branch Plumbing to Re-Pipe the entire system from the meter and throughout the house, and install two gas lines. Jeff and Ben were great to work with. They were efficient in installing the new piping and getting things back up and running.”Michael R.
“I was beyond pleased with this service. Not only were they able to get me in quickly, they started on time! The repair was fast, they had to get a part and it was still fast. I called and gave them praise and they have to come back for other repairs!”Tahiarah M.
“Olive Branch Plumping has consistently responded the same day and always gets the job done on time and on budget. I can always count on OBP when I need plumbing service and very impressed with their professionalism and responsiveness.”Matthew O.
“Fast, efficient, and reliable service. I highly recommend this company for your plumbing needs.”Darius F.
“The technician was courteous and arrive in a timely manner. He was able to quickly ascertain the issue and repair it within 30 minutes! I was pleased with the customer support representative who took my service call.”Tina F.