Olive Branch Water Softener Installation & Repair
Providing Quality Water Softening Solutions in Desoto County
Hard water is a common problem in many homes. It is caused by an excess of minerals, such as calcium and magnesium, in the water supply. While hard water is not harmful to your health, it can cause a number of problems in your home. If you are dealing with hard water, it may be time to consider installing a water softener.
At Olive Branch Plumbing Co., we offer professional water softener installation and repair services in Olive Branch and the surrounding areas. Our team is committed to helping you find the best water softening solution for your home and ensuring that your new system is installed to the highest standards.
Give us a call today at (662) 729-0846 to learn more about our water softener services and to request an estimate!
Benefits of Installing a Water Softener
Water softeners are designed to remove the minerals that cause hard water, such as calcium and magnesium. This is done through a process called ion exchange, which replaces the minerals with sodium or potassium ions. The result is water that is free of the minerals that cause hard water.
Some of the benefits of installing a water softener include:
- Softer skin and hair – Hard water can leave your skin feeling dry and itchy and can make your hair look dull and lifeless. A water softener can help to make your skin and hair feel softer and look healthier.
- Reduced soap scum and mineral deposits – Hard water can leave behind soap scum and mineral deposits on your dishes, glassware, and fixtures. A water softener can help to reduce the amount of soap scum and mineral deposits in your home, making it easier to keep your home clean and looking its best.
- Longer-lasting appliances and plumbing fixtures – Hard water can cause mineral buildup in your appliances and plumbing fixtures, which can reduce their lifespan. A water softener can help to prevent mineral buildup, helping your appliances and plumbing fixtures last longer.
- Reduced energy bills – Hard water can cause your water heater to work harder, which can increase your energy bills. A water softener can help to reduce the amount of energy your water heater uses, helping you save money on your energy bills.
There are many different types of water softeners available, including salt-based and salt-free systems. The type of water softener that is best for your home will depend on a number of factors, including the hardness of your water and your budget. Our water softener experts can help you find the best water softening solution for your home and ensure that your new system is installed to the highest standards.
Signs You Need Water Softener Repair
Water softeners are designed to last for many years, but like any other appliance, they can develop problems over time. If you are experiencing any of the following problems, it may be time to call in a professional for water softener repair:
- Low water pressure – If your water softener is not working properly, it may not be able to remove the minerals that cause hard water. This can result in low water pressure throughout your home.
- Cloudy or discolored water – If your water softener is not working properly, it may not be able to remove the minerals that cause hard water. This can result in cloudy or discolored water.
- Water that smells or tastes bad – If your water softener is not working properly, it may not be able to remove the minerals that cause hard water. This can result in water that smells or tastes bad.
- Water that leaves a residue on your skin or hair – If your water softener is not working properly, it may not be able to remove the minerals that cause hard water. This can result in water that leaves a residue on your skin or hair.
If you are experiencing any of these problems, it is important to call in a professional for water softener repair as soon as possible. Ignoring a problem with your water softener can result in more serious problems down the road, so it is always best to address the problem as soon as possible.
Call Now to Schedule Water Softener Service in Olive Branch
Whether you are interested in installing a new water softener or you need to have your existing system repaired, you can count on our team at Olive Branch Plumbing Co. to provide you with the quality service you deserve. We are a family-owned and operated company that is committed to providing our customers with the best possible service at the best possible price.
Call (662) 729-0846 or contact us online today to schedule water softener installation or repair in Olive Branch or the surrounding areas!
We're Licensed in Arkansas, Tennessee & Mississippi
5-Star Customer Service
Over 30 Years of Experience
“Used Olive Branch Plumbing to Re-Pipe the entire system from the meter and throughout the house, and install two gas lines. Jeff and Ben were great to work with. They were efficient in installing the new piping and getting things back up and running.”Michael R.
“I was beyond pleased with this service. Not only were they able to get me in quickly, they started on time! The repair was fast, they had to get a part and it was still fast. I called and gave them praise and they have to come back for other repairs!”Tahiarah M.
“Olive Branch Plumping has consistently responded the same day and always gets the job done on time and on budget. I can always count on OBP when I need plumbing service and very impressed with their professionalism and responsiveness.”Matthew O.
“Fast, efficient, and reliable service. I highly recommend this company for your plumbing needs.”Darius F.
“The technician was courteous and arrive in a timely manner. He was able to quickly ascertain the issue and repair it within 30 minutes! I was pleased with the customer support representative who took my service call.”Tina F.